Cost of living in Coimbra, Portugal compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 298 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.959 BAM / EUR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Coimbra (Portugal) is about the same as in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 1,643KM (€839) in Coimbra to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,600KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $102 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madras costs ₨30,495 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 2,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Palma de Mallorca costs €750 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tallinn costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Manchester costs £1.50 (about 1 hour ago)