Cost of living in Coimbra, Portugal compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 279 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.959 BAM / EUR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Coimbra (Portugal) is 5% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 1,466KM (€748) in Coimbra to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,400KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Hong Kong costs HK$25 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 60 zł (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oslo costs kr 500 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manama costs Dinar 1.500 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warangal costs ₨25,413 (31 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Kitakyushu costs ¥800 (about 2 hours ago)