Cost of living in Coimbatore, India compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 364 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02774 BAM / INR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Coimbatore (India) is 51% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,000KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 1,468KM (₨52,941) in Coimbatore.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kiev costs 100₴ (7 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Dundee costs £4.99 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Talcahuano costs CH$644 (10 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $65,000 (24 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Reykjavik costs 1,100 kr (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Grenoble costs €44 (27 minutes ago)