Cost of living in Coimbatore, India compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 340 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02799 BAM / INR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Coimbatore (India) is 52% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,000KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 1,437KM (₨51,348) in Coimbatore.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨152,475 (14 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $12,900 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Astrakhan' costs руб 500 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $85 (25 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $0.00 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lima costs S/. 2.00 (41 minutes ago)