Cost of living in Coimbatore, India compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 30%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 486 prices entered by 55 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02163 BAM / INR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Coimbatore (India) is 42% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,900KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 1,109KM (₨51,244) in Coimbatore.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of gasoline in St. Petersburg, Florida costs $0.72 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 25,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 7,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Chişinău costs 350 Leu (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tbilisi costs 55 Lari (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamadan costs ﷼ 200,000 (about 2 hours ago)