Cost of living in Coimbatore, India compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 297 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02555 BAM / INR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Coimbatore (India) is 57% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,400KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 603KM (₨23,607) in Coimbatore.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $3,179 (5 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Swansea costs £60,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jeddah costs ﷼ 150 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 20 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phuket costs 150 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jaipur costs ₨254 (about 1 hour ago)