Cost of living in Coimbatore, India compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 326 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02679 BAM / INR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Coimbatore (India) is 52% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,250KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 1,562KM (₨58,301) in Coimbatore.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sao Jose do Rio Preto costs R$ 73,800 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cleveland, Ohio costs $2.50 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durham, North Carolina costs $10 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belfast costs £13 (44 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Ankara costs 30TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Burlington costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)