Cost of living in Cochabamba, Bolivia compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 242 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.24657 BAM / BOB
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cochabamba (Bolivia) is 22% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,000KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 1,567KM ($b6,357) in Cochabamba.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,372 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lubbock, Texas costs $50 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €3,812 (24 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Eugene, Oregon costs $40 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tempe, Arizona costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Abbotsford costs C$60 (about 1 hour ago)