Cost of living in Cochabamba, Bolivia vs Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 569 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 20, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.24950 BAM / BOB
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cochabamba (Bolivia) is 8% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 1,722KM ($b6,903) in Cochabamba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,600KM in Zenica.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Luxembourg costs €50 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $2,800 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amsterdam costs €46 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vijayawada costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €2,000 (about 2 hours ago)