Cost of living in Cluj-Napoca, Romania compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 423 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.43605 BAM / RON
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cluj-Napoca (Romania) is 31% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,000KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 2,058KM (4,719 lei) in Cluj-Napoca.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 3.75 (2 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Cape Town costs R 80 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Suzhou costs 元150 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Canberra costs AU$3.00 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $3,050 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨6 (27 minutes ago)