Cost of living in Cluj-Napoca, Romania compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 589 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.42054 BAM / RON
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cluj-Napoca (Romania) is 5% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,700KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 1,612KM (3,832 lei) in Cluj-Napoca.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $2.00 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €1,500 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $75 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Poznan costs 1,700 zł (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vadodara costs ₨200 (19 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Erie, Pennsylvania costs $150 (21 minutes ago)