Cost of living in Cleveland, Ohio, United States compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 80%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 481 prices entered by 84 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.587 BAM / USD
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cleveland, Ohio (United States) is 39% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 1,801KM ($1,135) in Cleveland, Ohio to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,300KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bucharest costs 1.30 lei (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Enschede costs €15 (40 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Vancouver costs C$500 (42 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Dallas, Texas costs $2.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Salalah costs ﷼ 0.500 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Ankara costs 8TL (about 2 hours ago)