Cost of living in Clermont-Ferrand, France compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 40 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.959 BAM / EUR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Clermont-Ferrand (France) is 30% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 2,085KM (€1,065) in Clermont-Ferrand to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,600KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Beijing costs 元150 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Antonio, Texas costs $12 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dhaka costs Taka 2,860 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pune costs ₨1,000 (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 350 Ft (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuwait City costs Dinar 100 (about 1 hour ago)