Cost of living in Ciudad Victoria, Mexico vs Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 395 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 19, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.09056 BAM / MXN
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ciudad Victoria (Mexico) is 12% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,800KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 1,593KM (Mex$ 17,588) in Ciudad Victoria.
Prices recently added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Cairo costs E£ 600 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ulan Bator costs 20,000 ₮ (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brazzaville costs 1,700,000 Franc (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gold Coast costs AU$18 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Dubai costs Dirham 120,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kansas City, Missouri costs $9 (about 3 hours ago)