Cost of living in Ciudad Victoria, Mexico compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 07, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.08480 BAM / MXN
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ciudad Victoria (Mexico) is 44% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,000KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 1,671KM (Mex$ 19,700) in Ciudad Victoria.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Birmingham costs £2.30 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sarajevo costs 9KM (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manila costs Php250 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Corfu costs €1.48 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Helsinki costs €2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Trento costs €1.10 (about 1 hour ago)