Cost of living in Ciudad Obregón, Mexico compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 52%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 109 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.09459 BAM / MXN
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ciudad Obregón (Mexico) is 21% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,000KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 2,361KM (Mex$ 24,962) in Ciudad Obregón.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,576 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$50,825 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Miami, Florida costs $79 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $109 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Laguna Niguel, California costs $22 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Caracas costs Bs 15,000 (about 2 hours ago)