Cost of living in Ciudad Obregón, Mexico compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 67 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 10, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.08513 BAM / MXN
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ciudad Obregón (Mexico) is 29% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,300KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 929KM (Mex$ 10,912) in Ciudad Obregón.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 60 zł (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oslo costs kr 500 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manama costs Dinar 1.500 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warangal costs ₨25,413 (21 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Kitakyushu costs ¥800 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨900 (about 2 hours ago)