Cost of living in Ciudad Lopez Mateos, Mexico compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 89 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.08402 BAM / MXN
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ciudad Lopez Mateos (Mexico) is 11% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 1,884KM (Mex$ 22,427) in Ciudad Lopez Mateos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,700KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Melbourne costs AU$15 (2 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Gothenburg costs 400 kr (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £1,525 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Turmero costs Bs 1,100,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Florence costs €25 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kuwait City costs Dinar 0.597 (37 minutes ago)