Cost of living in Ciudad Lopez Mateos, Mexico compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 24 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.08488 BAM / MXN
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ciudad Lopez Mateos (Mexico) is 15% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,300KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 1,108KM (Mex$ 13,055) in Ciudad Lopez Mateos.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,200 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangalore costs ₨300 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $4,574 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Antonio, Texas costs $110 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bhopal costs ₨222 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Istanbul costs 8TL (about 1 hour ago)