Cost of living in Ciudad Juárez, Mexico compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 366 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.08443 BAM / MXN
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ciudad Juárez (Mexico) is 37% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,400KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 877KM (Mex$ 10,383) in Ciudad Juárez.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Austin, Texas costs $41 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guarulhos costs R$ 35 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Venice costs €30 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairo costs E£ 150 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tuxtla Gutiérrez costs Mex$ 17 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Udaipur costs ₨1,800 (about 2 hours ago)