Cost of living in Ciudad Juárez, Mexico compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 396 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.08788 BAM / MXN
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ciudad Juárez (Mexico) is 34% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,400KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 920KM (Mex$ 10,473) in Ciudad Juárez.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 100,000 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in San Diego, California costs $3.30 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kowloon costs HK$80 (9 minutes ago)
- 3 lb bag of apples in Anchorage, Alaska costs $7 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$1,779 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Poznan costs 1,000 zł (26 minutes ago)