Cost of living in Ciudad Guayana, Venezuela vs Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
WARNING! Ciudad Guayana has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ciudad Guayana.
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 309 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00573 BAM / VES *
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ciudad Guayana (Venezuela) is 62% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,700KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 653KM (113,845 Bs.S.) in Ciudad Guayana.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 810 kr (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $6,099 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Singapore costs SGD $30 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Recife costs R$ 9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$14,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Quito costs $28 (about 2 hours ago)