Cost of living in Ciudad Guayana, Venezuela compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
WARNING! Ciudad Guayana has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ciudad Guayana.
|Personal Care||+ 62%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 161 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.15951 BAM / VEF *
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ciudad Guayana (Venezuela) is 31% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 1,705KM (Bs 10,691) in Ciudad Guayana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,300KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Johannesburg costs R 250 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Winnipeg costs C$25 (17 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Addis Ababa costs 40 Birr (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Verona costs €1,500 (about 1 hour ago)