Cost of living in Ciudad Guayana, Venezuela vs Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
WARNING! Ciudad Guayana has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ciudad Guayana.
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 363 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00053 BAM / VES *
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ciudad Guayana (Venezuela) is 58% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,600KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 667KM (1,270,223 Bs.S.) in Ciudad Guayana.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in London costs £150 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Victoria, Seychelles costs 2,000 ₨ (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Brighton and Hove costs £800 (28 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Rostov-on-Don costs руб 84 (38 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨1,200 (about 1 hour ago)