Cost of living in Ciudad Guayana, Venezuela compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
WARNING! Ciudad Guayana has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ciudad Guayana.
|Personal Care||+ 102%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 171 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.18434 BAM / VEF *
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ciudad Guayana (Venezuela) is 53% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 4,580KM (Bs 24,844) in Ciudad Guayana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Edinburgh costs £1.00 (34 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Tbilisi costs 3.60 Lari (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Uberlandia costs R$ 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Stockholm costs 500 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Tacna costs S/. 5.00 (about 2 hours ago)