Cost of living comparison between Ciudad Guayana, Venezuela and Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
WARNING! Ciudad Guayana has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ciudad Guayana.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 97 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.18418 BAM / VEF *
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ciudad Guayana (Venezuela) is 102% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 6,570KM (Bs 35,673) in Ciudad Guayana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$160 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mountain View, California costs $20 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jaipur costs ₨400 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lusaka costs 8 Kwacha (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Florianopolis costs R$ 800 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Riyadh costs ﷼ 7 (about 3 hours ago)