Cost of living in Ciudad del Este, Paraguay compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 73 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00029 BAM / PYG
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ciudad del Este (Paraguay) is 19% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,700KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 1,385KM (4,795,891 Gs) in Ciudad del Este.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of apples in Aligarh costs ₨80 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ahmedabad costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$1,220 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $813 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Guangzhou costs 元7 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Monaco costs €10 (about 2 hours ago)