Cost of living in Ciudad Bolívar, Venezuela compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
WARNING! Ciudad Bolívar has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ciudad Bolívar.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 238 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02576 BAM / VES *
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ciudad Bolívar (Venezuela) is 33% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,800KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 1,212KM (47,060 Bs.S.) in Ciudad Bolívar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$60 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Linares costs CH$3,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Grand Rapids costs $15 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $2,236 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Mountain View, California costs $3,389 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Saskatoon costs C$550 (about 2 hours ago)