Cost of living in Ciudad Bolívar, Venezuela vs Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
WARNING! Ciudad Bolívar has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ciudad Bolívar.
|Personal Care||+ 57%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 343 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02770 BAM / VES *
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ciudad Bolívar (Venezuela) is 37% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 2,322KM (83,840 Bs.S.) in Ciudad Bolívar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,700KM in Zenica.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Cape Town costs R 13 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangalore costs ₨200 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lyon costs €15 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 50 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Madrid costs €53 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Istanbul costs 168,600TL (about 2 hours ago)