Cost of living in Ciudad Bolívar, Venezuela compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
WARNING! Ciudad Bolívar has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ciudad Bolívar.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.16430 BAM / VEF *
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ciudad Bolívar (Venezuela) is 38% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 2,076KM (Bs 12,638) in Ciudad Bolívar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,500KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Florianopolis costs R$ 2.30 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ostrava costs 16 Kč (13 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $68 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ul'yanovsk costs руб 15,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Yerevan costs 2,683Dram (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Los Angeles, California costs $26 (about 1 hour ago)