Cost of living in City of San Marino, San Marino compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 52%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 104 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.959 BAM / EUR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in City of San Marino (San Marino) is 17% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 1,990KM (€1,016) in City of San Marino to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,700KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Perth costs AU$1.00 (3 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kazan' costs руб 100 (25 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $4,300 (31 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Austin, Texas costs $1.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portsmouth costs £4.00 (about 1 hour ago)