Cost of living in City of San Marino, San Marino compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 28 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.959 BAM / EUR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in City of San Marino (San Marino) is 10% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,300KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 1,170KM (€597) in City of San Marino.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rhodes costs €450 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dublin costs €10 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Los Angeles, California costs $7 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tampa, Florida costs $30 (37 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Des Moines, Iowa costs $1.85 (42 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Bristol costs £5.00 (about 1 hour ago)