Cost of living in Cimahi, Indonesia compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00014 BAM / IDR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cimahi (Indonesia) is 10% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,000KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 2,707KM (Rp 19,836,339) in Cimahi.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cape Town costs R 5.00 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Winnipeg costs C$10 (8 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Amsterdam costs €6.00 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad costs ₨70 (20 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Tunis costs 130 Dinar (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,856 (37 minutes ago)