Cost of living in Cidade de Nacala, Mozambique vs Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 352 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02792 BAM / MZN
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cidade de Nacala (Mozambique) is 148% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 3,969KM (142,147 MT) in Cidade de Nacala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,600KM in Zenica.
Prices recently added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $80 (24 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Durham, North Carolina costs $8 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairns costs AU$15 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Acapulco costs Mex$ 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Cúcuta costs COL$1,453 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 250TL (about 2 hours ago)