Cost of living in Cidade de Nacala, Mozambique compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 214 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02704 BAM / MZN
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cidade de Nacala (Mozambique) is 140% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 4,790KM (177,153 MT) in Cidade de Nacala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,000KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mar del Plata costs ARS $16,000 (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Berlin costs €2.70 (33 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 40,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Taipei costs 13,900 NT$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Ribeirão Preto costs R$ 158 (about 2 hours ago)