Cost of living in Chungju, South Korea compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 26 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00148 BAM / KRW
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chungju (South Korea) is 16% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 1,510KM (₩1,021,168) in Chungju to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,300KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Palo Alto, California costs $4.95 (8 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Busan costs ₩9,600 (20 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨6,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Baku costs 800 ман (42 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Vadodara costs ₨200 (43 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Gothenburg costs 30,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)