Cost of living in Chungju, South Korea compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 172 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00142 BAM / KRW
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chungju (South Korea) is 15% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 1,847KM (₩1,297,521) in Chungju to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,600KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $2.75 (6 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $430 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨126,046 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gold Coast costs AU$23 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Phoenix, Arizona costs $0.53 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Quito costs $350 (about 2 hours ago)