Cost of living in Chuncheon, South Korea compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00146 BAM / KRW
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chuncheon (South Korea) is 15% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,400KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 1,183KM (₩807,854) in Chuncheon.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Wrocław costs 270 zł (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $7,300 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Samsun costs 150TL (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $3,558 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 100 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kolkata costs ₨100 (25 minutes ago)