Cost of living in Chumphon, Thailand compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.05252 BAM / THB
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chumphon (Thailand) is 13% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,000KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 2,605KM (49,592 ฿) in Chumphon.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Karachi costs ₨20,000 (13 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Colombo costs 300 ₨ (13 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Tehran costs ﷼ 32,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chattanooga, Tennessee costs $13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Phoenix, Arizona costs $350 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Natal costs R$ 20 (about 2 hours ago)