Cost of living in Chumphon, Thailand vs Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 313 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.05370 BAM / THB
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chumphon (Thailand) is about the same as in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 1,752KM (32,635 ฿) in Chumphon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,700KM in Zenica.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lisbon costs €10 (9 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Baltimore, Maryland costs $22,740 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hamburg costs €1,300 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in St. Louis, Missouri costs $100 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toledo, Ohio costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Saskatoon costs C$0.25 (about 1 hour ago)