Cost of living in Christiansted, U.S. Virgin Islands compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 143%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 69 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.689 BAM / USD
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Christiansted (U.S. Virgin Islands) is 144% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 4,871KM ($2,884) in Christiansted to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,000KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €3,812 (3 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Eugene, Oregon costs $40 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tempe, Arizona costs $10 (24 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Abbotsford costs C$60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Quebec City costs C$20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Antonio, Texas costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)