Cost of living comparison between Christchurch, New Zealand and Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 410 prices entered by 52 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.290 BAM / NZD
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Christchurch (New Zealand) is 79% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 5,597KM (NZ$4,340) in Christchurch to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kansas City, Missouri costs $72 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 690 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bogotá costs COL$200,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Singapore costs SGD $150 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Portland, Oregon costs $0.87 (about 2 hours ago)