Cost of living in Christchurch, New Zealand vs Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 52%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 609 prices entered by 67 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2019. Exchange rate: 1.169 BAM / NZD
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Christchurch (New Zealand) is 131% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 3,692KM (NZ$3,157) in Christchurch to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,600KM in Zenica.
Prices recently added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Aydin costs 10TL (13 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Cork costs €6.00 (15 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Münster costs €4.58 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €1,017 (22 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Medellín costs COL$2,166 (10 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Saarbrücken costs €390 (about 1 hour ago)