Cost of living in Christchurch, New Zealand compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 474 prices entered by 56 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.218 BAM / NZD
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Christchurch (New Zealand) is 60% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 2,085KM (NZ$1,711) in Christchurch to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,300KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cotonou costs 130,000 Franc (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Recife costs R$ 25 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $600 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Zvishavane District costs $1.40 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $60 (42 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Houston, Texas costs $1.25 (about 1 hour ago)