Cost of living in Christchurch, New Zealand compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 52%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 577 prices entered by 62 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.314 BAM / NZD
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Christchurch (New Zealand) is 78% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 5,789KM (NZ$4,408) in Christchurch to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Ratlam costs ₨200 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Kelowna costs C$3.08 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $2,236 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $2.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mountain View, California costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)