Cost of living in Christchurch, New Zealand compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 49%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 527 prices entered by 52 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.163 BAM / NZD
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Christchurch (New Zealand) is 62% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 3,071KM (NZ$2,640) in Christchurch to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,900KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$2,150 (8 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $200 (14 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Brussels costs €8 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bandar Seri Begawan costs B$15 (19 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Phoenix, Arizona costs $779 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$100 (24 minutes ago)