Cost of living in Chongqing, China compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 199 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.25046 BAM / CNY
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chongqing (China) is 17% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 1,872KM (元7,476) in Chongqing to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,600KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Welkom costs R 500 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Portland, Oregon costs $2.50 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Coimbra costs €1.90 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manchester costs £15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bogotá costs COL$1,619,000 (about 2 hours ago)