Cost of living in Chongqing, China vs Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 345 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.25333 BAM / CNY
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chongqing (China) is 16% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 1,743KM (6,881元) in Chongqing to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,500KM in Zenica.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brisbane costs AU$65 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Macao costs 70 Pataca (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Solapur costs ₨200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sacramento, California costs $50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$7,740 (about 3 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Nashville, Tennessee costs $5.00 (about 3 hours ago)