Cost of living in Chongqing, China compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 52 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.26633 BAM / CNY
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chongqing (China) is about the same as in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 3,027KM (元11,366) in Chongqing to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨25,413 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨1,800 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 3,000 ₪ (24 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Islamabad costs ₨150 (27 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$5,160 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kiev costs 40,000₴ (38 minutes ago)