Cost of living comparison between Chongqing, China and Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 58 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.26458 BAM / CNY
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chongqing (China) is about the same as in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 3,272KM (元12,366) in Chongqing to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guelph costs C$15 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $2,541 (27 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Kitchener-Waterloo costs C$0.00 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Riga costs €0.17 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malé costs 150 Rufiyaa (about 1 hour ago)