Cost of living in Chongqing, China compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 27 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.25125 BAM / CNY
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chongqing (China) is about the same as in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,500KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 1,460KM (元5,809) in Chongqing.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rochester, New York costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 250 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Buraidah costs ﷼ 0.80 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rosario costs ARS $10,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$30,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$80 (about 2 hours ago)