Cost of living in Chomutov, Czech Republic vs Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 368 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 26, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.07586 BAM / CZK
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chomutov (Czech Republic) is 21% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 1,812KM (23,891 Kč) in Chomutov to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,500KM in Zenica.
Prices recently added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Coimbra costs €459 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago de Cali costs COL$15,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php50,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Resistencia costs ARS $90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Buenos Aires costs ARS $800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Orlando, Florida costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)