Cost of living in Chomutov, Czech Republic compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 39 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.07631 BAM / CZK
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chomutov (Czech Republic) is 24% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 1,733KM (22,709 Kč) in Chomutov to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,400KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €500 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guatemala City costs Q5,500 (1 minute ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kochi costs ₨1.00 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cagayan de Oro costs Php434 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $3,253 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Santiago de Cali costs COL$108,000 (about 1 hour ago)