Cost of living in Chomutov, Czech Republic compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 39 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.07522 BAM / CZK
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chomutov (Czech Republic) is 22% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 1,712KM (22,761 Kč) in Chomutov to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,400KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Natal costs R$ 3.35 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Riyadh costs ﷼ 25 (12 minutes ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in Lipa City costs Php10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Córdoba costs ARS $5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)