Cost of living in Chomutov, Czech Republic vs Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 309 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.07566 BAM / CZK
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chomutov (Czech Republic) is 20% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 2,034KM (26,880 Kč) in Chomutov to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,700KM in Zenica.
Prices recently added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Paris costs €9 (6 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in London, Ontario costs C$1,400 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $150 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Burlington, Massachusetts costs $10 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jerusalem costs 1,150 ₪ (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Santiago de Cali costs COL$93,750 (about 3 hours ago)