Cost of living in Chittagong, Bangladesh vs Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 490 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 19, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.02044 BAM / BDT
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chittagong (Bangladesh) is about the same as in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 1,501KM (Taka 73,434) in Chittagong to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,500KM in Zenica.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Curitiba costs R$ 4.50 (34 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 543 (about 1 hour ago)
- 3 lb bag of apples in Hamilton costs C$3.66 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 45m2 furnished studio in normal area in Murree costs ₨1,032,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €25 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Managua costs 37 C$ (about 1 hour ago)