Cost of living in Chita, Russia compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 48%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 171 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02379 BAM / RUB
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chita (Russia) is 12% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,900KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 1,671KM (руб 70,230) in Chita.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $2.75 (18 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $430 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨126,046 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gold Coast costs AU$23 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Phoenix, Arizona costs $0.53 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Quito costs $350 (about 2 hours ago)