Cost of living in Chita, Russia vs Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 325 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.02735 BAM / RUB
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chita (Russia) is about the same as in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,400KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 1,377KM (руб 50,330) in Chita.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Auckland costs NZ$16 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yerevan costs 4,500Dram (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangalore costs ₨300 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Athens, Georgia costs $29,155 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 6,353 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prishtina costs €600 (about 3 hours ago)