Cost of living in Chişinău, Moldova compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 843 prices entered by 54 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.09994 BAM / MDL
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chişinău (Moldova) is 16% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,900KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 1,600KM (16,006 Leu) in Chişinău.
Recent Prices Added
- 6 eggs, large in Rosario costs ARS $60 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Algiers costs 300 Dinar (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 4,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Denpasar, Bali costs Rp 1,490,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Cappuccino in expat area of the city in Eindhoven costs €2.50 (about 1 hour ago)