Cost of living in Chişinău, Moldova compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 794 prices entered by 69 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.09376 BAM / MDL
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chişinău (Moldova) is 45% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,300KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 716KM (7,635 Leu) in Chişinău.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amsterdam costs €70 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨13,215 (22 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Casablanca costs 3,200 Dirham (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dhaka costs Taka 150 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Riga costs €50 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tarnów costs 14 zł (about 1 hour ago)