Cost of living in Chişinău, Moldova compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 751 prices entered by 52 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.10051 BAM / MDL
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chişinău (Moldova) is 15% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,900KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 1,621KM (16,123 Leu) in Chişinău.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 10,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Hamburg costs €1.45 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$25,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Medan costs Rp 350,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 237 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Faridabad costs ₨25,000 (about 2 hours ago)