Cost of living in Chişinău, Moldova compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 819 prices entered by 49 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.10210 BAM / MDL
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chişinău (Moldova) is 5% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 1,573KM (15,404 Leu) in Chişinău to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,500KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Harare costs $2.00 (5 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in San Juan costs $1.00 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Munich costs €79 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Stockholm costs 10 kr (22 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Reno, Nevada costs $10 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $12 (40 minutes ago)