Cost of living in Chipata, Zambia compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 24 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.16835 BAM / ZMW
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chipata (Zambia) is 9% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,400KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 1,280KM (7,606 Kwacha) in Chipata.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vancouver costs C$2.75 (1 minute ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Leeds costs £359 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$30,495 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rome costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Bridgeport, Connecticut costs $1,211 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in İzmir costs 1,000TL (about 1 hour ago)