Cost of living in Chipata, Zambia compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 219 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.14288 BAM / ZMW
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chipata (Zambia) is 11% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,900KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 1,699KM (11,895 Kwacha) in Chipata.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zapopan costs Mex$ 100 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,500 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,500 (22 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Coronado, Panama costs 122 B/. (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Amarillo, Texas costs $8 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Gdańsk costs 2,000 zł (about 2 hours ago)