Cost of living in Chingola, Zambia compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 32 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.18494 BAM / ZMW
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chingola (Zambia) is 88% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 2,629KM (14,218 Kwacha) in Chingola to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,400KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kharkiv costs 60₴ (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in St. Louis, Missouri costs $42 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 7,500TL (23 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Lyon costs €0.00 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Los Angeles, California costs $5.28 (35 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 480 sqft in Pamplona costs €404 (about 1 hour ago)