Cost of living in Chingola, Zambia compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 32 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.17127 BAM / ZMW
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chingola (Zambia) is 75% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 2,277KM (13,297 Kwacha) in Chingola to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,300KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €76 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kampala costs 350,000 Shilling (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Luxembourg costs €12 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$300 (15 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Manama costs Dinar 800 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨28,462 (23 minutes ago)