Cost of living in Chincha Alta, Peru vs Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 309 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.512 BAM / PEN
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chincha Alta (Peru) is 5% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 1,674KM (S/. 3,270) in Chincha Alta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,600KM in Zenica.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tehran costs ﷼ 10,000 (22 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Aydin costs 10TL (44 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Cork costs €6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Münster costs €4.58 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Medellín costs COL$2,166 (41 minutes ago)