Cost of living in Chincha Alta, Peru compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 304 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.510 BAM / PEN
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chincha Alta (Peru) is 4% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 1,561KM (S/. 3,059) in Chincha Alta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,500KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €1,400 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 450 (24 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Paris costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 30,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Birmingham, Alabama costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kabul costs 5,000 Afghani (about 1 hour ago)