Cost of living in Chimbote, Peru compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 50%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.49735 BAM / PEN
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chimbote (Peru) is 35% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,400KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 916KM (S/. 1,841) in Chimbote.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Washington D.C. costs $3.00 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Colombo costs 2,000 ₨ (34 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Babylon, New York costs $100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Taipei costs 60,000 NT$ (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Irkutsk costs руб 17,254 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Turin costs €8 (about 4 hours ago)