Cost of living comparison between Chimbote, Peru and Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.534 BAM / PEN
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chimbote (Peru) is 28% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,250KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 2,324KM (S/. 4,348) in Chimbote.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Kraków costs 10 zł (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zaragoza costs €1,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in San Jose costs ₡ 149,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamilton costs C$23 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Auckland costs NZ$1.77 (26 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Zagreb costs 1,579 kn (29 minutes ago)