Cost of living in Chilpancingo, Mexico compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 2%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 309 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.08482 BAM / MXN
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chilpancingo (Mexico) is 23% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,700KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 1,306KM (Mex$ 15,393) in Chilpancingo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €1,400 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 450 (19 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Paris costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 30,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Birmingham, Alabama costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kabul costs 5,000 Afghani (about 1 hour ago)