Cost of living comparison between Chillan, Chile and Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00270 BAM / CLP
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chillan (Chile) is 14% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 3,552KM (CH$1,314,471) in Chillan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Ljubljana costs €37 (5 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Auckland costs NZ$300 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Helsinki costs €0.08 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Cordova costs €5.75 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johor Bahru costs RM20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Geneva costs CHF 70 (about 1 hour ago)