Cost of living in Chihuahua, Mexico compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 362 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.08796 BAM / MXN
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chihuahua (Mexico) is 6% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 1,808KM (Mex$ 20,561) in Chihuahua to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,700KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Ankara costs 9TL (7 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Medellín costs COL$500,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 150 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Melbourne costs AU$10 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Hermosillo costs Mex$ 30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $2,541 (about 1 hour ago)