Cost of living comparison between Chifeng, China and Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 07, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.26684 BAM / CNY
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chifeng (China) is 9% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 3,284KM (元12,306) in Chifeng to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Calgary costs C$19 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Peshawar costs ₨400 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Herzliya costs 16 ₪ (4 minutes ago)
- 1 ticket to the movies in Brussels costs €20 (18 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £3,870 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €50 (30 minutes ago)