Cost of living in Chifeng, China compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 07, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.24919 BAM / CNY
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chifeng (China) is 7% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 1,499KM (元6,016) in Chifeng to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,400KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rome costs €1.50 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €3,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 5,000 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Alicante costs €9 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Athens costs €3.50 (43 minutes ago)