Cost of living in Chifeng, China compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 07, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.26872 BAM / CNY
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chifeng (China) is 10% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 3,559KM (元13,244) in Chifeng to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 100 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Glasgow costs £25 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sorocaba costs R$ 3.20 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 10,500 Ft (41 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$85 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tampa, Florida costs $900 (about 1 hour ago)