Cost of living in Chiclayo, Peru vs Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 373 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.528 BAM / PEN
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chiclayo (Peru) is 5% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 1,569KM (S/. 2,970) in Chiclayo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,500KM in Zenica.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Victoria costs C$22 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 250 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Ottawa costs C$60 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chicago, Illinois costs $9 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Cork costs €70 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Paris costs €3,300 (about 2 hours ago)