Cost of living in Chiclayo, Peru compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.560 BAM / PEN
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chiclayo (Peru) is 20% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 2,489KM (S/. 4,447) in Chiclayo.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$30,000 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $45 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$36,594 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM2,846 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Campo Grande costs R$ 6.00 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Copenhagen costs kr200 (34 minutes ago)