Cost of living in Chiba, Japan compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 124%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 57 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01634 BAM / JPY
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chiba (Japan) is 116% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 6,752KM (¥413,166) in Chiba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £720 (1 minute ago)
- 600 g of tomatoes in Budapest costs 833 Ft (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Coimbatore costs ₨250 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salvador costs R$ 50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kiev costs 1.00₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in San Salvador costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)