Cost of living in Chiba, Japan compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 125%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 60 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01643 BAM / JPY
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chiba (Japan) is 119% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 6,582KM (¥400,516) in Chiba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kampala costs 50,000 Shilling (less than a minute ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Groningen costs €38 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2,541 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barranquilla costs COL$1,900 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Quito costs $120 (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Istanbul costs 2.80TL (29 minutes ago)