Cost of living in Chiba, Japan compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 125%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 211 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01437 BAM / JPY
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chiba (Japan) is 176% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 5,241KM (¥364,713) in Chiba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,900KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greenville, South Carolina costs $13 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Washington D.C. costs $25 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $2,541 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $3,558 (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $2.50 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bakersfield, California costs $13 (42 minutes ago)