Cost of living in Chiba, Japan compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 133%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 281 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01421 BAM / JPY
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chiba (Japan) is 167% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 4,797KM (¥337,580) in Chiba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,800KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manchester costs £7 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €2,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Monterrey costs Mex$ 750 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $90 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Liverpool costs £3,010 (about 1 hour ago)