Cost of living in Chiang Rai, Thailand compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 305 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05273 BAM / THB
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chiang Rai (Thailand) is 25% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 1,997KM (37,876 ฿) in Chiang Rai to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,600KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New Haven, Connecticut costs $10 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $40 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in San Pedro Sula costs L 10,845 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oporto costs €1,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $40 (31 minutes ago)
- 12.6 oz hair shampoo 2-in-1 in Santa Cruz, California costs $4.28 (about 1 hour ago)