Cost of living in Chiang Rai, Thailand compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 132 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05105 BAM / THB
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chiang Rai (Thailand) is 19% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 2,252KM (44,109 ฿) in Chiang Rai to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,900KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Toledo, Ohio costs $70 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Campinas costs R$ 2,500 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$50 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨20,330 (40 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Seville costs €7 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Nellore costs ₨100 (about 2 hours ago)