Cost of living in Chiang Rai, Thailand compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 30 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05163 BAM / THB
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chiang Rai (Thailand) is 15% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,500KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 1,280KM (24,794 ฿) in Chiang Rai.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Tokyo costs ¥777,666 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £50 (3 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brighton and Hove costs £1,290 (4 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Rochester, New York costs $1.00 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Casablanca costs 7 Dirham (22 minutes ago)