Cost of living in Chiang Rai, Thailand compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 74 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05056 BAM / THB
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chiang Rai (Thailand) is 14% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,400KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 1,199KM (23,715 ฿) in Chiang Rai.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$120 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Agra costs ₨500 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Etawah costs ₨50 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Laundry detergent, 20 doses in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $47 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Düsseldorf costs €30 (about 2 hours ago)