Cost of living in Chiang Mai, Thailand compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 6%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 580 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05207 BAM / THB
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chiang Mai (Thailand) is 16% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 1,856KM (35,640 ฿) in Chiang Mai to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,600KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Denver, Colorado costs $0.81 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kelowna costs C$2,200 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jakarta costs Rp 25,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $25 (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Brisbane costs AU$20 (about 3 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Recife costs R$ 1,200 (about 3 hours ago)