Cost of living in Chiang Mai, Thailand compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 401 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05217 BAM / THB
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chiang Mai (Thailand) is 25% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 2,343KM (44,920 ฿) in Chiang Mai.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jyväskylä costs €1,200 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Quito costs $0.25 (6 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Doha costs 3.00 ﷼ (14 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kayseri costs 100,000TL (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Gurgaon costs ₨900 (37 minutes ago)