Cost of living in Chiang Mai, Thailand compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 393 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.05115 BAM / THB
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chiang Mai (Thailand) is 27% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,250KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 2,384KM (46,610 ฿) in Chiang Mai.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Ponce costs $5.10 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Luis Potosí costs Mex$ 100 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$9,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lianyungang costs 元45 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bhilai costs ₨200 (38 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $6.00 (about 1 hour ago)