Cost of living in Chiang Mai, Thailand compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 15%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 447 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05053 BAM / THB
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chiang Mai (Thailand) is about the same as in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 1,864KM (36,897 ฿) in Chiang Mai to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,800KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $2,033 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lima costs S/. 20 (29 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Buenos Aires costs ARS $35 (30 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Yerevan costs 6,000Dram (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Fort Wayne, Indiana costs $1,163 (about 1 hour ago)