Cost of living in Chiang Mai, Thailand compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 8%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 545 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05143 BAM / THB
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chiang Mai (Thailand) is 7% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 2,024KM (39,345 ฿) in Chiang Mai to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,900KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Ufa costs руб 3,000 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Calgary costs C$3.30 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fortaleza costs R$ 204 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vilnius costs €900 (41 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Los Angeles, California costs $25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,450 (about 1 hour ago)