Cost of living in Chernihiv, Ukraine compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 07, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.06297 BAM / UAH
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chernihiv (Ukraine) is 44% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,300KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 727KM (11,550₴) in Chernihiv.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Helsinki costs €10 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Vigo costs €400 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Koh Tao costs 180 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in La Paz costs Mex$ 142 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in San Jose, California costs $0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $70 (about 1 hour ago)