Cost of living in Chernihiv, Ukraine compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 13%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 333 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05656 BAM / UAH
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chernihiv (Ukraine) is 34% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,900KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 1,261KM (22,290₴) in Chernihiv.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨1,250 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 1,289 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Louisville, Kentucky costs $16 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Allentown, Pennsylvania costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Mar del Plata costs ARS $28,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$20 (about 2 hours ago)