Cost of living in Chernihiv, Ukraine compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 07, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.06847 BAM / UAH
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chernihiv (Ukraine) is 44% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,250KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 1,808KM (26,399₴) in Chernihiv.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $735 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sharjah costs Dirham 30 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$120 (43 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Mérida costs Mex$ 23 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Puebla costs Mex$ 250,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tegucigalpa costs L 681 (about 1 hour ago)