Cost of living in Chernihiv, Ukraine compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 07, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.06877 BAM / UAH
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chernihiv (Ukraine) is 45% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,250KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 1,798KM (26,150₴) in Chernihiv.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Cape Town costs R 13 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Skopje costs 2,399 ден (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kiev costs 75₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Oslo costs kr 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baton Rouge, Louisiana costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Bratislava costs €1.27 (about 1 hour ago)