Cost of living comparison between Cherkasy, Ukraine and Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.06993 BAM / UAH
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cherkasy (Ukraine) is 60% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,250KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 1,316KM (18,814₴) in Cherkasy.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Tokyo costs ¥10,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Delhi costs ₨101,650 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bangalore costs ₨0.60 (26 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Bhopal costs ₨500 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 790 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jaipur costs ₨1.00 (about 1 hour ago)