Cost of living in Cherkasy, Ukraine vs Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 65%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 362 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.06273 BAM / UAH
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cherkasy (Ukraine) is 35% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,600KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 1,037KM (16,537₴) in Cherkasy.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oslo costs kr 321 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨50,825 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nerima costs ¥213,465 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Bristol costs £1.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €45 (about 2 hours ago)