Cost of living in Cherepovets, Russia compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.03235 BAM / RUB
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cherepovets (Russia) is 27% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,250KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 2,372KM (руб 73,314) in Cherepovets.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 250 zł (14 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $12,900 (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Siegen costs €1.34 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cape Town costs R 400,000 (about 2 hours ago)