Cost of living in Chengdu, China compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 132 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.27011 BAM / CNY
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chengdu (China) is 4% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,000KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 2,874KM (元10,642) in Chengdu.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Salamanca costs €22 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Manchester costs £1.00 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zurich costs CHF 22 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Fort Worth, Texas costs $60 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lawrence, Kansas costs $15 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Quebec City costs C$1,200 (22 minutes ago)