Cost of living in Chengdu, China compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 32%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 582 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.24387 BAM / CNY
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chengdu (China) is 16% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 2,085KM (8,551元) in Chengdu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,800KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- 6 eggs, large in Juba costs 1,200 Pound (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Toulouse costs €500 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €67 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Puducherry costs ₨83 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tokyo costs ¥163 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Springfield, Illinois costs $22 (35 minutes ago)