Cost of living in Chemnitz, Germany compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 24 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.959 BAM / EUR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chemnitz (Germany) is 17% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 1,645KM (€840) in Chemnitz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,400KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Ufa costs руб 172,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $508 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Copenhagen costs kr11 (19 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kermanshah costs ﷼ 50,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 500,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tbilisi costs 10 Lari (37 minutes ago)