Cost of living in Cheboksary, Russia vs Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 329 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.02557 BAM / RUB
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cheboksary (Russia) is 25% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,600KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 1,200KM (руб 46,949) in Cheboksary.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tehran costs ﷼ 10,000 (27 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Aydin costs 10TL (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Cork costs €6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Münster costs €4.58 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Medellín costs COL$2,166 (about 1 hour ago)