Cost of living in Cheboksary, Russia compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03144 BAM / RUB
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cheboksary (Russia) is 39% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,000KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 1,845KM (руб 58,687) in Cheboksary.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$70 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Miguel de Allende costs Mex$ 120 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Geneva costs CHF 80 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Limassol costs €3.65 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,220 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kolkata costs ₨10,000 (about 1 hour ago)