Cost of living in Cheboksary, Russia compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02804 BAM / RUB
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cheboksary (Russia) is 45% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,300KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 715KM (руб 25,485) in Cheboksary.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Namur costs €900 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guayaquil costs $2.50 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Podgorica costs €20 (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2.50 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Basel costs CHF 600,000,000,000,000,016,777,216 (37 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Singapore costs SGD $120,000 (about 1 hour ago)