Cost of living in Cheboksary, Russia compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03089 BAM / RUB
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cheboksary (Russia) is 40% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,000KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 1,809KM (руб 58,580) in Cheboksary.
Recent Prices Added
- 33 cl domestic beer in the supermarket in Aarhus costs kr9 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$50 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 5.00 (22 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $6,614 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Machala costs $5.00 (43 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cambridge costs £1.00 (about 1 hour ago)