Cost of living comparison between Chattanooga, Tennessee, United States and Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 146 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.785 BAM / USD
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chattanooga, Tennessee (United States) is 29% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 4,028KM ($2,257) in Chattanooga, Tennessee to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Amman costs Dinar 0.500 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in McAllen, Texas costs $9,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Curitiba costs R$ 30 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nasik costs ₨600 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 555 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 790 kr (about 1 hour ago)