Cost of living in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island, Canada compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 56%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 65 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.256 BAM / CAD
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island (Canada) is 36% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 2,036KM (C$1,622) in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,500KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cebu City costs Php25,413 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Shenzhen costs 元6,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 70 zł (31 minutes ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Tunis costs 200 Dinar (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 360 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Medan costs Rp 45,000 (about 1 hour ago)