Cost of living in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island, Canada compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 67%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 125 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.300 BAM / CAD
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island (Canada) is 41% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 2,116KM (C$1,627) in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,500KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valencia costs €11 (5 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Boise, Idaho costs $10 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $1,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €11 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ottawa costs C$61 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in New York City costs $0.00 (about 2 hours ago)