Cost of living in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island, Canada compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 114%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 412 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.296 BAM / CAD
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island (Canada) is 96% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 3,534KM (C$2,726) in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,800KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Portland, Oregon costs $1,500 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Mountain View, California costs $3,532 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Plata costs ARS $200 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mazatlán costs Mex$ 13,015 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $508 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Riga costs €25 (about 1 hour ago)