Cost of living in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island, Canada vs Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 105%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 481 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.290 BAM / CAD
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island (Canada) is 97% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 3,350KM (C$2,597) in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,700KM in Zenica.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Malaga costs €1.21 (10 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Shanghai costs 3,000元 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kathmandu costs ₨ 600 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in London costs £18 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €35 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$4,300 (about 2 hours ago)