Cost of living in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island, Canada compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 75%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 231 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 09, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.400 BAM / CAD
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island (Canada) is 47% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 4,785KM (C$3,417) in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Karachi costs ₨5,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,033 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tucson, Arizona costs $1.50 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bangalore costs ₨1.00 (39 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tokyo costs ¥1 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Hermosillo costs Mex$ 4,500 (about 1 hour ago)