Cost of living in Charlottesville, Virginia, United States compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 208%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 166 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.664 BAM / USD
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Charlottesville, Virginia (United States) is 42% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 1,851KM ($1,112) in Charlottesville, Virginia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,300KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $400 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ottawa costs C$1,220 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São José dos Campos costs R$ 4.10 (23 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Asunción costs 6,100,000 Gs (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 25,000 kr (31 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Buffalo, New York costs $60,000 (32 minutes ago)