Cost of living in Charlottesville, Virginia, United States compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 255%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 281 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.751 BAM / USD
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Charlottesville, Virginia (United States) is 50% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 1,947KM ($1,112) in Charlottesville, Virginia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,300KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mount Pleasant, South Carolina costs $15 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cardiff costs £20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Baku costs 700 ман (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 lbs of rice in Grand Cayman costs CI$9 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Denpasar, Bali costs Rp 200 (about 2 hours ago)