Cost of living in Charlottesville, Virginia, United States vs Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 263%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 475 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 26, 2019. Exchange rate: 1.728 BAM / USD
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Charlottesville, Virginia (United States) is 104% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 3,271KM ($1,893) in Charlottesville, Virginia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,600KM in Zenica.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago de Cali costs COL$15,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php50,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Resistencia costs ARS $90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Buenos Aires costs ARS $800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Orlando, Florida costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $2,897 (about 1 hour ago)