Cost of living in Charlottesville, Virginia, United States compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 287%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 237 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.843 BAM / USD
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Charlottesville, Virginia (United States) is 59% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 4,763KM ($2,585) in Charlottesville, Virginia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 150TL (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chomutov costs 120 Kč (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 5,000TL (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,400 (24 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $149 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Los Angeles, California costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)