Cost of living in Charlotte, North Carolina, United States compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 115%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 631 prices entered by 108 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.667 BAM / USD
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Charlotte, North Carolina (United States) is 56% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 2,339KM ($1,403) in Charlotte, North Carolina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,500KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Tokyo costs ¥800 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Coimbra costs €22 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portland, Oregon costs $16 (8 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Konya costs 150,000TL (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sacramento, California costs $125 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $13 (41 minutes ago)