Cost of living comparison between Charlotte, North Carolina, United States and Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 490 prices entered by 60 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.837 BAM / USD
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Charlotte, North Carolina (United States) is 67% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 5,224KM ($2,843) in Charlotte, North Carolina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $3,050 (9 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Valencia costs €539 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €35 (33 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Saharanpur costs ₨2,500 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Jeddah costs ﷼ 505 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 450TL (about 2 hours ago)