Cost of living in Charlotte Amalie, U.S. Virgin Islands compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 133%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 51 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.748 BAM / USD
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Charlotte Amalie (U.S. Virgin Islands) is 69% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 5,266KM ($3,013) in Charlotte Amalie to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $1.25 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dunedin costs NZ$10 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$16 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Warsaw costs 16 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Little Rock, Arkansas costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Boston, Massachusetts costs $20 (about 2 hours ago)